Thursday, December 9, 2010

Red Broken Veins On Breast

Alex D. Jestaire - Elysium Black 666

I hate you,
I'll kill you all ...
(...)
Now I'm ready.
Just now I'm out.
With the P22 and the Mac.
Ready for the end of the world.

This will be my day.
Mona has just broken up with her boyfriend. It was a great lover but expectations were not the same. Then they stopped, but it is not simple. So, our reporter has made a night of catching up DVD. fatigue and discomfort due to rupture helping her, she retreats into a bubble. I can assure you that the surprise and misunderstanding is total when it falls almost by accident on this blog. She leaves a little to one side to go to work. The atmosphere is a bit special because management has decided to switch information on the paper version of ParisNew .
Go! Hop! Direction Champs Elysees! Mona goes there to investigate a series of murders of homeless people. No one has the air of worry about then our adventurer takes care of the info. Mal took him. She finds herself in a maelstrom of human folly on the bottom of Apocalypse. Through these ersatz bomber and the antics of morbid flash mob, a youth committed the irreparable. Then another ...

Alex D. Jestaire is the author of which Tourville I heard a lot about including Marin Ledun. So, when I was in your hands this book in the series Mona Cabriole , I thought it would be an opportunity to experience the style of the author. And I was very surprised by the virtuosity of Alex succeed in multiplying the scenes in all directions without losing the reader. Precisely, this novel is the only series in which our heroine suffers the events by being a walk on an ad hoc from one scene to another. Therefore, we are dealing with a novel out of step with others. Let me explain. Mona did not conduct an investigation but the investigation falls on Mona and resolves almost without Mona.
But do not think that Mona is a stooge. Quite the contrary, Alex managed the feat of making the journalist hub of all events. It is central to everything but understands nothing. Same for the readers. A jewel in the collection Cabriole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment