Monday, November 15, 2010

How Much Is Jon Cryer Make Per Episode

Franz Kafka - The Burrow


there a month ago, I published my last column. And since then I've done radio silence. There are several reasons for this, but I must admit that the lack of time is the first of all. Yet I swear I have very good works speak to you. Among them, there is this news. This story should I say ... Indeed, it is an unfinished Kafka wrote. Perhaps the last in his handwriting
"I am alone in my tunnels. It is my will. Why do I invite someone? It would drive me and keep my work for himself. ha no! I am the one who created this hole. So it was a simple hole, my legs were a haven for someone like me. Attention eh! I multiplied the cul-de-sac and false trails. If you venture here, you certainly lose. then not bother to sue me.
It's true that sometimes, I'd never be alone and enjoy my burrow. but I must enlarge it still more. I must always secure the most. It's a job at all times. I do not have time for myself ... But what's that noise above me? Something would have found a flaw ?..."

I'm in love! And for several years.
I'm totally in love with Fanz Kafka. I discovered Metamorphosis . A pure masterpiece lumber through which the author portrays human fear of the unknown, and the next. It started from a premise absurd to give us lessons. The Burrow is in the same vein (as Josephine the Singer, or the people of souriségalement example). Here we are talking about a human emotion that has always existed. A sentiment that has been pushed to its climax in our time (the story in 1923 anyway). This simple sentiment is owned and paranoia that results.
Our hero, an animal apparently ... has created its tunnel and burrow. And he wants to defend at all costs. His paranoia is still very much in initially. But soon he heard popping noises. As a step in another tunnel. The fear of losing his creation becomes a feeling that does not give a second until the end. When I say 'end', I advanced a little since this is an unfinished novel. but, as usual with Kafka, it is sufficient in itself.
If you want to introduce you to Kafka style, do not hesitate to throw you for that book. And if you like, go to his Minutes or his other short stories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment